IRC: #bitember @ irc.freenode.net
We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner. (Warning: Some of these miners might give a false positive from your AVS.)
- X11 SPH-sgminer for Windows: Download here
- X11 PHM-sgminer for Windows: Download here
- X11 SGMiner SOURCE for Linux: Download here.
3. Configure your miner.
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
If you use a command-line miner, type:
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin stratum+tcp://hiro.bitember.com:3363 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a Hirocoin address to recieve payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Hirocoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.
5. Advanced cgminer settings / FAQ
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in cgminer (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity :)
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). Cgminer uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for cgminer. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.
6. Where can I exchange my coins?